, , , ,

Six Months in Germany

Friday, May 15, 2015

So we've been in Germany for what, almost 6 months? And I'm just now finally getting around to hanging up all our photos on the wall. I know embarrassing, but it gets worse. As I started hanging everything in the living room I Realized That I do not have a  single family photo of the three of us.  Ouch. I'm trying not to be too hard on myself, I know things have been busy. We had a baby, moved to the other side of The Globe, and havebeen adjusting to living in a foreign country eversince, etc. Regardless, to say That I'm not a little devastated That I have not made ​​the time to take or print a nice photo of my growing family for six months is an understatement.
So for Mother's Day, my very first Mother's Day, I wanted to take a deliberate family photo. Not just a quick snap shot of us on our travels. I've taken so many pictures of Scott and I together on the tripod, even of Alexa and I, but trying to capture all three US proved to be challenging! Even so, I'm glad we got out there and made ​​the effort to capture our family Because before we know it, another six months will fly by.









PS This is What happens when you try to take your family photos yourself ... smoulders and squishy faces. Ha! But it does make me laugh! :)





You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. Wow, she's really changing. Beautiful photos! We can't wait to see you guys next month!

    Take care.
    Love,
    Cody, Tiff, Tea & Joel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cody! We're so excited to see you all too!

      Delete