, , ,

Jensen Family & Maternity Photoshoot

Friday, April 24, 2015

I feel blessed to live in such a beautiful country. Even at the end of a long winter, the landscapes are so green and absolutely beautiful. It's hard for me to walk outside without wanting to reach for my camera and I've been itching to photograph someone around my surrounding village since we moved in! So finally a few weeks ago, I got my chance! This is the Jensen family. They are fun, honest, playful, go with the flow, up for trying new things, and lighthearted people. At 8+ months pregnant this woman trekked over 300 very vertical stairs to the top of Notre Dame and walked I don't know how many miles while we explored Paris. A week later we had this photo shoot and few days after that she had her baby girl! (You can check out Piper's newborn photos here.) It doesn't get much more hardcore than that!
I have had so much fun getting to know and photographing the progression of this family! We've only lived abroad a few months but thanks to the Jensen's and many others, Germany already feels very much like home.


















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare