,

My Little Traveler

Saturday, March 14, 2015

I am so proud of Alexa. Our three days in Paris she toughed the cold, frequently graced us with giggles, and seemed as eager to see everything as we were. She is my little traveler. From the moment she was born she's been on the move with us, but she's handled it so well. I love her easy nature and curiosity for life. She is such an angel; I love her so much! While we explored Paris with our friends, I couldn't help but think how lucky and grateful I am that I get to make these kinds of memories with my husband and my daughter. I've always loved seeing new places and experiencing new cultures, but traveling as a mother with my family makes it even more humbling and worth while! I can't think of better company to share and explore the World with.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare