, , , , , ,

Sankt Wendel Christmas Market

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Sankt Wendel from Tanae Sorenson on Vimeo.

Christmas is a pretty magical time in Germany! Yesterday we went to the Sankt Wendel Christmas Market, (which is one of my favorites) so I thought I'd practice some more video and try to capture a bit of the magic of Christmas time and markets with kids. A little more challenging than I'd thought it'd be without my husband to keep track of my daughter while I focused on shooting! Luckily I have pretty awesome friends! If theirs a Christmas market near you, I definitely recommend going! And if you have kids, going during a weekday is especially nice because while you may miss the night and lights, it's less crowded and has a special magic all it's own.

















You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare