Learning something new

Saturday, December 03, 2016


A Morning Walk - October 2016 from Tanae Sorenson on Vimeo.

 "There is something magic about seeing the people I love move, laugh, fall down, breath, and sweep their hair out of their faces the way I see them do everyday." -Summer Murdock

I have been toying with the idea of learning and shooting short films for nearly a year and last month while on a morning walk with my daughter, I decided right there I just needed to start. The perfect time or the perfect idea would never come around, so I just needed to take action and dive in! Aaaand I did.
Right there during our impromptu early morning walk in our pjs, (yup I'm the crazy lady who always has her camera on her) I made my first short film since college.

I know I have miles of improvement ahead but I'm really excited to keep this going through the new year and improve.

What skill or resolution are you wanting to work on / learn?

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare