, , , ,

Chatsworth

Monday, November 02, 2015

Part two of our trip to London. The Chatsworth House, or to my fellow Pride and Prejudice fans, Mr. Darcy's Mansion! I can't say enough amazing things about this place so I'll keep it short and simple. It was beautiful, thought provoking, and every statue, painting and sculpture tickled my mind with creative pleasure. I hope you enjoy my photos for they only create a small taste of the exquisiteness of this house. Oh and if you missed our crazy driving adventures to this amazing house, you can read it here


Can't you see Mr. Darcy chasing Elizabeth down here? Have I mentioned I'm in love with this movie... you might hear it again.









This particular room was so interesting. There were figures and items in the room painted and lit in such a way that they  looked like they were hovering off the walls, like this floating woman in the bottom left corner.
This violin is a painting too! Crazy right?














Mr. Darcy himself! The sign next to him in bold text said "PLEASE DO NOT KISS MR. DARCY."






Derbyshire and this house were beautiful! I wish we had more than a day to explore it!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare