, , ,

My "What Do I Look Like? 35 Weeks Pregnant" Yoga Video

Monday, September 15, 2014

       Me (feeling awesome and strong I suppose) after cycling about 2 months ago.
 I felt pumped in cycling today and when a VERY pregnant woman looks like she is having too much fun at the gym, I think it makes some gym goers and class instructors... a little nervous. I truly forget how big I look to everyone so after class I went home and made this video. I had no intention of sharing it, but I cannot stop laughing! This is the first time I've ever seen what I look like doing yoga pregnant and I don't know why, but I find it extremely hysterical! I guess I can see how I might make other people at the gym nervous, but truly, I never push myself harder than I can handle. I make sure to be really in tune with my body in every workout that I do and honestly, I feel great!



I do three main workouts every week. Walking, cycling, and yoga. Walking is fun, easy, and relaxing, cycling is where I can get "hardcore" and really whip up a sweat and yoga is simply my life-savor! There's no way to word it without it sounding corny, so here it goes; yoga has changed my life! The old me thought yoga was just some hoop-plah workout for women to have an excuse to buy and show off their stretchy pants. So I resisted (what I considered) "the girly form of exercise trend" until my sister opened up her own yoga studio at Renew You a few years back. Even when I gave in and started going, I never in a million years pictured myself being the yogi type. I was the athletic girl. Who as a result of her athleticism, had lousy balance, grandma knees and hips, and couldn't touch her toes even after 30 minutes of stretching? Basically I was an in-denial train wreck.

I've been doing yoga for almost 2 years now and I can't believe the changes! I can honestly say that I've never felt better, even being pregnant! Now don't get me wrong, I still get aches, pains, and cravings just like any other preggo woman out there, but I'm convinced yoga has made adjusting to this new body of mine easier, graceful even. Alright, small yoga rant complete. Enjoy my spur of the moment video! Hopefully it makes someone out there chuckle besides, well, me.


What workouts do you love / make you feel awesome?


You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare