Mr. and Mrs. Sorenson

Monday, December 26, 2011
























Here are few photos outside of the temple. I have yet to receive the photos from the reception but expect to see those soon! I wish I had more time to write, but life is busy. Just for a few quick updates... I'm going to school and approaching my last semester! It's exciting yet terrifying when I think about my resume. :) I still work at the library, Scott is graduated and is currently working construction with Headwaters, but as of yesterday all of his interviewing paid off. He will be working at Premier Performance Parts in their accounting department. He gets to wear a suit rather than a paint splotched shirt and the pay is much higher so we are jumping for joy!

We've managed to be married a month with only one casualty. Scott cut himself with a multi-slicer. Do you know what it is? I hadn't until we got one as a gift. It is really awesome, but extremely dangerous! That sucker can cut through anything, even fingers. Please read the instructions if ever you get one! That's all I have to say; otherwise you'll spend the afternoon cleaning flecks of blood off the walls, ceiling and counter tops while you have a fever. Yeah, that was fun. So to sum everything up, life is great and we really are loving every minute of it.





You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare