, , , ,

The Jensen Family

Friday, November 06, 2015





















Photographing the Jensen family is always so much fun. They make it so easy to capture the love, laughter, and playfulness they have for one another.

During a session I have moments where it feels like I float into a third person perspective. The people in front of me aren't posing for a photoshoot. They're just living and I'm there, just observing. I see the flow of a family and get to document a thoughtful gaze here, a tender smile from a spouse there. A child's expression while being soothed and embraced; fits of laughter as a child plays in dirt, rolls in the grass, or wrestles daddy... I love those moments. The living, breathing, messy, wonderful, real life moments.

Feeling pretty grateful for this passion and for the friends and clients who trust me to document their families authentic beautiful little moments with them.

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare